Sunday

Back in Black!

I got volunteered to decorate the entire cafeteria at Misty's middle school's Halloween party. I HATE Halloween! I am into happy holidays with good, positive energy~like Easter...Plus, I had enough Halloween nights at my old house in Vegas. I saw the real thing there! So, unsure how I was going to pull this off, I surrendered to the negative energy of dead, haunted, black and wicked. We became friends~I named the black energy: Harold.

Harold and I decided on a theme of a haunted graveyard. I had so much trouble trying to decorate this HUGE space. And, I was alone. Well, just me and the dark Harold.

A couple of things went wrong: The spider webs did not work. I bought tons of cheap spider webs and they just would not pull apart. Moreover, the person in charge of the music did not show. However, Ken was able to get some jams going with his dynamite tech skills.

Harold and I decided to part ways and come together again next October. Next years theme: An old, creeppy house. (I am an expert in that!) Plus, Harold has spooked a lot of houses over the years. So, he has lots of experience, too.

The best part of the night? You guessed it! The law of attraction in action! The Easter Bunny showed in the hood! Now, that was the "flowers on the casket," for the night!

2 comments:

  1. Ok I have to admit that the descriptions made me laugh out loud. Especially the Gordon and Muffin comment. I was glad that I didn't have cereal in my mouth when I read it or it would have gone everywhere but down my throat. Now you can add "Little Bit" to the commentaries at your next Halloween party that you decorate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I don't know where else to post this but next time you do choristering at Primary you can do what ours did today...Who is Smarter than Brother Shumway?...he is the second counselor and her husband. It was brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

My greek goddess

My greek goddess
This is Persephone. My best friend all through high school and college. I have not had her in my life for 15 years. We are together again! Best friends really can be forever! It is like no time has passed at all. We spend hours catching up. I now believe in the saying, "If you love something set it free, if it comes back it was meant to be yours.." (Yes! she knows that Diena is still #1!!!)

Max found Misty's clean underwear!

Max found Misty's clean underwear!
Don't want rain on his face, I guess!

We changed Cole's hair!

We changed Cole's hair!
Mini Kenny??

Ken's Work

Ken's Work


My new friend

My new friend
He is hardly showing! He looks great!

I took of Misty..

I took of Misty..

Misty

Misty

Cole Going to School

Cole Going to School

Chandler going to school

Chandler going to school

Ferndale

Ferndale