Saturday

I don't have to marry Bill Gates!

I finally figured out how to add comments! I got an email from my new friend, Ali, and realized I better sit down and figure this stuff out. And, (applause, applause) Oh, stop it! Oh, thank you! Oh, more...more!

I did it.

Now, here is your chance to be heard! And, I ask for advice a lot! So, here it goes: How does my non-blogging family leave comments when they don't have blogs? I know they follow but can't say anything. It is like giving a gift but not sure if the person got it...Help. :(

Oh, and sorry Mr. Gates. I don't need you, after all.

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I am super thrilled to see this beautiful space all empty, just waiting to be filled up with comments! Since you won't be needing Bill Gates anymore, mind sending him my way? I'm sure my husband will understand, what with the economy being what it is and all....i keed, i keed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH, I don't know if I am more excited that you have a blog or that I can leave comments. It sure does give me a good dose of laughs when I read your posts! Just have your family set up a gmail account, and they can leave comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet compliment and for following me :)

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hells Bells!
    I was hoping that you would marry Bill Gates. I really wanted to be a bride's maid.

    ReplyDelete

My greek goddess

My greek goddess
This is Persephone. My best friend all through high school and college. I have not had her in my life for 15 years. We are together again! Best friends really can be forever! It is like no time has passed at all. We spend hours catching up. I now believe in the saying, "If you love something set it free, if it comes back it was meant to be yours.." (Yes! she knows that Diena is still #1!!!)

Max found Misty's clean underwear!

Max found Misty's clean underwear!
Don't want rain on his face, I guess!

We changed Cole's hair!

We changed Cole's hair!
Mini Kenny??

Ken's Work

Ken's Work


My new friend

My new friend
He is hardly showing! He looks great!

I took of Misty..

I took of Misty..

Misty

Misty

Cole Going to School

Cole Going to School

Chandler going to school

Chandler going to school

Ferndale

Ferndale